Founded in 2004, the Needham B. Broughton Capital Foundation funds programs that resonate across the spectrum of the Broughton student and faculty experience, including some of the following initiatives:
- Technology (computers, iPads, cameras, software) used in a variety of classrooms/subject areas across the school
- School-wide license for WebAssign, an assessment system used in math and science classes
- Student participation in Model UN conferences, math competitions, out-of-town field trips and world language competitions
- Instruments for the orchestra, software for music composition, funding for band trips
- Writer-in-Residence program which assists seniors with their personal essays for college applications
- Faculty participation in professional development opportunities, including National Board Certification efforts
- Campus beautification and athletics
The Foundation works closely with other Broughton support organizations such as the PTSA, the Academic Booster Club and the Caps Club, to fill the gaps created by diminishing public investments in education.
Your donation funds the latest grants that enrich the educational experience for Broughton students and faculty.
THREE WAYS TO DONATE: